"Values" are the fundamental beliefs of an individual or an organisation
They are the guiding principles of our foundation and they are set out to ensure that our staff, our students, our donors and all other parties involved know and understand what we stand for.
At the UYDF, our values include:
- Integrity: Every day, we strive to be honest, trustworthy and responsible.
- Commitment: Understanding the foundation on which the UYDF is built on, we must always strive to show up with a positive attitude. We must remain loyal to our cause and the people we help because of it.
- Professionalism: Every day, we will strive to abide by the rules, to remain ethical in our behaviour and our decisions, and to be a positive example to one another.
- Conduct: Every day, we will show up on time and we will be available for those who need us. We will always dress appropriately, and be responsible for our emotional intelligence.
- Relationship: We promise to communicate honestly, to listen, seek to understand, show empathy, and be tolerant of others.
- Innovation and Creativity: We strive to always look for new and better ways to carry out our daily tasks, ensuring we are capable of adjusting to change.